Our Shipping SLA to You
- We will ship your items on the next shipping cycle or earlier. Our shipping cycle are as follows: Monday, Wednesday, Friday. For clarity:
|Payment Approved Day||Shipping Day (Following Shipping Cycle)|
|Monday||Wednesday (or earlier)|
|Tuesday||Wednesday (or earlier)|
|Wednesday/Thursday||Friday (or earlier)|
|Friday/Saturday/Sunday||Monday (or earlier)|
- Our default and preferred courier is J&T for local (Malaysia) orders. International shipping courier will vary,
- Average and reasonable delivery duration from shipping date are: Klang Valley (1-2 days), Other West Malaysia (1-5 days), East Malaysia (1-2 weeks), outside Malaysia (Not Available). Please be aware that these estimates are solely based on our overall shipping experience with J&T.
Handling & Care
All order made will be handled and packed with adequate packaging protection to ensure that your items arrived to you safely. No additional surcharge is required for safe packaging.
- Ship Worldwide.
- Any duties or taxes incurred through international shipping will be borne fully by the buyer. Returns due to the failure of the buyer to pay these incurred charges will be not entitled to a refund.
- For international orders, shipping SLA will be within the next 3 shipping cycle.
- Our shipping SLA is on best effort basis and our inability to comply with it is not an acceptable cause for a refund request.
- Actual shipping duration may exceed the above stated average delivery duration and any delay is not an acceptable cause for a refund request.
- We are not liable for any missing deliveries due to wrong address provided and the buyer is responsible to recover the wrongly delivered order.